The information and personal data we collect are used to provide you better-customized services. We use this information to know your needs better and shape our products accordingly. It also helps us initiate more meaningful conversations during your website visit. We collect information in two different ways:
You may provide us with this information through:
• Creating a Convercis account
• Contact Us form
• Customer care emails
• Event registration form or any other type of forms
• Requests for customer support and technical assistance
• Your communications and dealings with us
• Other information collection methods.
We collect other information about your interaction with the website through cookies and other third parties. This information varies starting from your referral to our website, links you clicked, and how much time you spent surfing our website.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us to see information on the user’s website, including all the activities performed by their visitors, page views, source, time spent, etc. Every information is decoded and further displayed as numbers so that the individuals cannot be traced back. In this way, your privacy is protected.
Our cookies will only collect and store the unique ID of a user as long as he’s logged in. This serves the purpose of enhancing the experience of the user throughout our website, Convercis.site, only. It essentially falls under the category of First-Party, Necessary & Performance cookies to provide a better experience for users while applying for our services, for example.
Cookies help us maintain a high website performance and functionality which enhances our visitors’ experience. They are only used for the stated purposes in the privacy statement and are never traded or discolored for other third parties unless this is a required step for our processes.
A cookie lifetime is 24 hours. On our website, we use two different types of cookies: session cookies that will only stay on your device until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
• We use the data collected to better serve our clients and partners and operate our business in a more customer-centric way. For instance, all the provided details about the projects are saved to help us identify which industries. Also, we tailor our website information architecture based on the information we gather from our visitors’ interaction to provide a better user experience and more accessibility.
• We can use the contact information you provided to keep you updated with the latest news that falls within the range of your interest and offer tailored content.
• We keep a record of all the communication between you and Convercis in order to provide a better service in the future and a more personalized experience in the present time.
• We may use the information you provided us with through your Convercis account across our other platforms to better identify you, however, we will never use the information you provided for other purposes without your consent.
• During our website development and enhancement process, we go through the analytics records and insights collected to check on the most important parts of the website to our users and enhance the overall user experience.
• Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services.
In order to protect your personal information from any find or loss or misuse, Convercis have used trusted technology and security. Information collected by us will only be accessible by an authorized person and such people have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We use relevant and reliable security sources after we received your personal data. However, the transmission of data across the internet is never completely secure. We try our best to protect your personal data, but still, we cannot be guaranteed it.
We will use your personal information till the time we need it and will provide you with the given reason for which it was collected, or was required. Usually, by the above statement, we mean that we will preserve your personal information for the next 2 years after our last contact. For more information on the same, you can contact us via [email protected]
You have the following rights related to your personal data, as mentioned below:
• You can ask for a duplicate of your personal data.
• You can ask us to update or to make corrections in your personal information.
• You can object to our methods of using your personal information.